Our company was founded in 1924 by grandfather Cavalier Bartolomeo, who learned to vintage the grapes of his own vineyards thanks to his father. Three generations later, most of the vines are now renewed except for those belonging to the Nebbiolo da Barolo, which remained intact and untouched; the cellar was modernized and improved with the introduction of a selected use of the barriques as well as new and more supervised means of fermentation. As of today the winery produces a total of 15’000 bottles per year. The company is situated in the heart of the Barolo area in the small hamlet of Garbelletto, beneath the town of Castiglione Falletto. We can be reached along the highway that goes from Alba to Barolo, by taking the left turn 300 meters before the crossing ‘Barolo - La Morra’.